Eaton Heat Containment System™The HCS contains and directs the heat exhaust of your IT equipment to the top rear of the enclosure where it is ducted to your cooling equipment through plenum ceilings or high air returns. This patented design adapts to your Paramount™, Vantage S2™ and several third-party enclosures and integrates seamlessly into your existing cooling infrastructure.
Eaton Heat Containment System™ – Features
- Scalable – It can be adapted to existing infrastructures to increase rack utilization as your capacity demands grow.
- Predictable – It separates hot exhaust air and cold supply air; dramatically increasing the reliability of the data center
- Efficient – Allowing hotter air to return directly to the CRACs, increasing their efficiency by operating at a higher Delta T (ΔT)
- Reliable – It extends existing cooling capacity throughout the data center; freeing up stranded assets and lowering operational costs
- Flexible – It does not require you to alter existing enclosure locations and is also field-installable on third-party enclosures
- See how HCS integrates with other Eaton data center solutions
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
|Containment Strategies||Airflow Management Solutions|
Eaton Heat Containment System™ - Options
|HCS Flexible Return Duct|
Eaton Heat Containment System™ - Support
Technical Help Desk
Service Hotline: 1800 200 7887