Basic Power Protection and UPS Elements
Self-startup, assisted startup or manufacturer-required startup. Find out which one is ideal for you.
Where do you plan on installing your UPS and how much space does it need? The UPS form factors are a necessary consideration.
What is the distinction between the two measurements? Both are important when sizing your equipment.
Here you will be able to visually confirm plug and receptacle options.
A quick guide to deciphering the difference between single and three-phase power.
Series 3, Series 5 and Series 9. Based on the parameters defined by your application, you can select an uninterruptible power system (UPS) from the series that best matches your power protection needs.
Can you name the top nine power problems?
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton Aurora (600-1000VA)
- Eaton 5EL (1000-2000VA)
- Eaton 5E (500-2000VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 850VA)
- Network & Server
- Eaton 5130 (1250-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9E-IN (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9130 (700-6000 VA)
- Eaton 9E-IN (6-10 kW)
- EATON DX-RT (06 -10 kW)
- Eaton 9130 RM (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9145 (1-20 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (5-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-30 KVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (12-60 kW)
- Eaton 93E (15-500 kVA)
- Eaton 93PM (30-200 kW)
- Eaton 93PR (25-200 kW)
- Power Xpert 9395P (250-1200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 (225-1100 kVA)
- Eaton Micro Data Center
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- DC Power